Aronson Hecht Agency AHA! is looking for a highly motivated and skilled WordPress designer/developer to join our team. The Designer will work with our team to conceptualize, design, and maintain client websites. They will drive the development and maintenance of the user experience for AHA!’s portfolio of sites. We service a variety of industries from Landscapers to Pharmaceutical companies.
The Designer will be responsible for the design of the end-to-end user experience, including user workflows, layouts, mockups of specific screens, and/or components.
We want an individual that wants to have a home at a company. This is a long-term hire position with a great future with a growing agency. We are a full-service marketing and advertising agency. We build brands! From logo, website, SEO, PPC, SMM, print design, and more.
- Code and implement WordPress sites with custom themes, functions, plugins, and responsive design
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Manage and support the creation of design assets for site development
- Collaborate with the graphic design team and clients to develop visual design
- Build consensus around strategic design choices through design reviews and presentations
- Utilization of best practices for SEO when building a site. (i.e., metatags, image title and alt tags, meta descriptions, URL structure, etc.
- Site speed and performance considerations when building a site
- Image optimization
- Routine updates to existing websites (WordPress and Joomla)
- Working remotely is not an option, we are a collaborative team.
- Experience in customizing and implementing WordPress
- Knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Solid understanding of grid-based design, layout, typography, color, and other design principles
- A current portfolio demonstrating strong user interface and visual design work
- Expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar tools
- Experience with Beaver Builder
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment and take the lead on some projects
- Contribute to multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and browser capabilities
- Experience with designing for mobile interfaces
- Must live within a reasonable commute to our Wayne, NJ office by Willowbrook Mall
- Working remotely is not an option; we are a collaborative team.
- A sense of humor is a must; we have to have fun and enjoy being at work.
PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBMIT A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO